Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why are the Madden Brothers famous again?



In my drunken stupor, I wonder why the hell the Madden brothers are famous?



I understand the Joel is the baby daddy of Nicole Richie and Benji dated Paris, "I get around," Hilton for a short period of time. But besides that they have the DCMA store, the Ed Hardy hardcore version clothing. Their music wasn't that great as well, I don't remember when they ever had a hit.



The only thing I think that's cool about these bros is their tattoos and that's it.

Posted by Ryan
















1 comment:

  1. whats cool is that they have little raw talent, but have more money than most of us. does that make them smarter than us? ooorrrr, does it prove you dont have to be smart to make alot of money in this world? i really dont know, nor do i know why i am posting a comment on this.

    ReplyDelete